“Profit in business comes from Repeat customers, Customers that boast about your service, and that bring friends with them” – W. Edward Deming.
Repeat customers are your loyal customers as they had a great experience with your brand in the past.
As per Reports, the chances of selling to an existing customer are 60% to 70%. However, the probability of selling a room to a new customer is only 5% to 20%.
Tips to drive repeat Hotel business
- Give customers a reason to come back with the quality of your service.
- Run independent loyalty programs. Offer rewards and incentives to customers who book multiple stays. These could be discounts on future stays, free upgrades, complimentary meals, etc.
- Use Booking Master’s Reputation Management Software to identify areas of improvement. With Booking Master, develop strategies to increase customer satisfaction.
- Engage with customers on social media and provide personalized customer service.
- Create a positive customer experience and this would automatically encourage Guests to return to the hotel.
- Create and execute marketing campaigns that target existing customers.
- Use valuable feedback from guests about their experiences. Make changes to ensure a better experience for future guests.
- Ensure that you are seen by the right customers. Use Booking Master for this service.
- Increase your hotel’s visibility and reach more potential customers. This can lead to more bookings and repeat business.
- Offer rewards and discounts to returning customers.
- Provide personalized services.
- Create a memorable customer experience.
- Offer the very best customer service. This can be done by training your staff on a regular basis.
- When Guests have a problem, listen to them. Acknowledge their problem, and then offer them prompt solutions.
- Customer service isn’t over, once your guests check out. Communicate after the stay. Give them an incentive to come and visit again soon.
- Drop them a mail, or text your customers a thank you note, too.
- To build trust, respond promptly and positively to both positive and negative reviews on online platforms.
- Instead of a one-size-fits-all approach, adopt a tailored approach by analyzing guest preferences and past bookings. Create personalized deals specific to their interests.
- Provide consistent, High-Quality service to your guests. Consistency is the key.
- Send personalized greetings or offers to celebrate occasions like wedding anniversaries or birthdays.
“There is only one boss. The Guest. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else”.
In a nutshell, having repeat guests is of immense importance as it can drive your hotel’s success. And the best way to attract repeat guests to your Hotel is to provide them with the best overall experience.
Use the above-mentioned tips to build guest loyalty. It’s crucial to create a strong network of happy customers to grow your hotel business.