Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.bookingmaster.in.
The content and information on this website relate to our company (BOOKINGMASTER Next) and its subsidiaries, controlled entities, affiliates (“nookingmaster.in “).
You also agree and consent to us collecting, storing, processing, transmitting and sharing your personal data (including sensitive personal data) with third parties or service providers for the purposes specified in campaigns and offers.
The following terminology applies in this practice. Where the context so requires, “you” means any natural or legal person using the Website. The terms “Bookingmaster.in”, “Company”, “We”, “Us”, “Us” and “Our” refer to Bookingmaster.in Dynax Solutions Private Limited, including its subsidiaries and affiliates.
The above terminology or the use of other words in singular, plural, capitalized and/or he or they are interchangeable and thus refer to the same thing.
How We Collect Information
BOOKINGMASTERcollects, processes and stores information about you when you visit our website or use any of the product services we offer. When you contact BOOKINGMASTER Services, you may provide us with information such as your name, email address, company information, street address, telephone number, other contact and demographic information.
We collect information electronically using cookies.
In addition to the information the Company receives from you, you may also provide other information that you believe the Company needs to know. In addition, you can provide your personal data when you send an email or message, register a complaint or use our service. The security and confidentiality of this policy relates to information that you provide directly to the Company.
When you create an account on our web portal to use our service, you must provide certain information, which we may store for audit purposes.
Collected and processed information includes:
- login data, such as usernames and passwords;
- demographic characteristics that identify you;
- name and physical address, email addresses and telephone numbers;
- KYC documents;
- photographs and certificates;
- information about an event;
- company details, such as the name, size and location of the company where you work, and your role in the company;
- survey data and publicly available data, such as social media posts;
- call recording data and transcript conversations of customer support conversations;
- unique identifiers, such as a mobile phone identifier or a cookie identifier in your browser;
- IP address and information that can be derived from an IP address, such as geographic location;
- information about the device used, such as browser, device type, operating system, presence or use of “applications”, screen resolution and preferred language;
- Behavioural information about the online computer or device you use to interact with the Sites, such as ads clicked or viewed, sites and content areas, date and time of activities or web search used for location and navigation to the website.
If you send us or our service providers personal information about other people in connection with the Services (for example, when you make a reservation for another person), you confirm that you have the right to do so and you allow us to use the information in accordance with this privacy statement.