ChatGPT is a chatbot – a natural language processing tool driven by artificial intelligence technology.
It was launched in November 2022 by OpenAI.
Working of ChatGPT
ChatGPT uses deep learning. Deep Learning is a subset of machine learning. So, using Deep Learning it produces humanlike text.
Based on its training data’s typical sequence, it predicts text. This includes the next word, sentence or paragraph.
How will ChatGPT benefit the Hoteliers?
ChatGPT has the ability and the potential to revolutionize the Hotel industry.
It can do so by transforming the way hotels handle customer service.
Potential of ChatGPT
- Automated customer support service
- Booking Master can track guest preferences. Next, ChatGPT can create more targeted marketing campaigns.
- Offer restaurant recommendations.
- Give tourist tips.
- Analyze guest data.
- Translate messages and communicate with guests from different states.
- Quick response time and personalized responses.
- Analyze negative guest feedback and reviews.
- Intercept potential issues.
- Integrate marketing tools to drive email marketing campaigns
- integrate marketing tools to post on social media.
- Create targeted campaigns and messaging
- Predict future trends.
- Personalized recommendations for next visit. [Includes room preferences, food choices, leisure activities etc]
- Sentiment analysis
In a nutshell, Chat-GPT provides Hoteliers with a powerful tool that can help in gaining insights into customer behavior. Using Chat-GPT Hoteliers can make data-driven decisions. This leads to enhanced customer satisfaction and increased revenue and profits.